Art Form Architecture, LLC. is based in North Hampton, NH, founded by architect Wendy Welton. For single family and two family homes, you can choose from our catalog of pre-designed home plans, and build as shown, or… We can make changes for you – including very significant changes. If that doesn’t meet your needs, we can start from scratch and tailor a new design to your exact needs and property.
We also offer targeted multifamily and commercial design – mixed use, subdivision clubhouses, multifamily, etc.
Our approach has been to both listen to the market and to lead the market. We were doing small houses before everyone else. We were advocating board and batten siding instead of cedar shakes before that nice lady in Texas. The “mess kitchen”? We were doing a “back kitchen” years and years ago. We were showing home offices before y’all knew you needed them… Many of our designs draw on our nation’s history, but there’s plenty of modern innovation as well. How do you think all those unique and interesting older homes came about? Some brave designer did something new! Whether you need a large or small home plan – if we don’t have it, we can design it.
We at Art Form Architecture aim to bring great home design to a wider audience than is served by traditional architectural practice. Our mission:
- Great Home Design – so our homeowners are proud and happy to call their house “Home”.
- Collaboration – A lot of our process, from the use of 3D software to our interactive design sessions, is designed to help you understand the design and enable you to make informed decisions.
- Current drawings – that are clear, use current building codes, adapt for local snow loads, etc. – so you can build that great design.
- Excellent Prices – so our services actually fit within the budget.
- Efficient Times – often measured in days or weeks. Even when a plan is custom and the time required a little longer, we’re still very competitive.
For projects of all sizes, we constantly strive for excellence in design, the construction documents that support them, and in our interactions with all concerned.